You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Infant formula, PBM PRODUCTS, store brand, soy, liquid concentrate, not reconstituted for different amounts (fl oz) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
Infant formula, PBM PRODUCTS, store brand, soy, liquid concentrate, not reconstituted contains 126 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 6% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of Infant formula, PBM PRODUCTS, store brand, soy, liquid concentrate, not reconstituted contains 12.18 grams of carbohydrate, 3.6 grams of protein and 7 grams of fat. It consist of 53% carbohydrate, 16% protein and 31% fat. 39% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 11% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of Infant formula, PBM PRODUCTS, store brand, soy, liquid concentrate, not reconstituted is approximately 4% of daily carbohydrate needs, 7% of protein needs and 11% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||12.18 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||7 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0 g|
|Calcium, Ca||118 mg|
|Iron, Fe||2.36 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||82 mg|
|Potassium, K||138 mg|
|Sodium, Na||36 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||1.06 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.092 mg|
|Selenium, Se||3.6 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||10.8 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.08 mg|
|Folate, total||10 µg|
|Folic acid||10 µg|
|Folate, food||0 µg|
|Folate, DFE||17 µg|
|Choline, total||18 mg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.4 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||393 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||118 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||0 µg|
|Carotene, beta||0 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||0 µg|
|Lutein + Zeaxantin||0 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||0.83 mg|
|Vitamin D (D2 + D3)||2.1 µg|
|Vitamin D||86 IU|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||10.2 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||3.2 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2.8 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Baby Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.