You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of LOMA LINDA Big Franks, canned, unprepared for different amounts (link) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
LOMA LINDA Big Franks, canned, unprepared contains 218 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 11% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of LOMA LINDA Big Franks, canned, unprepared contains 5.8 grams of carbohydrate, 21.5 grams of protein and 12.1 grams of fat. It consist of 15% carbohydrate, 55% protein and 31% fat. 11% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 39% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of LOMA LINDA Big Franks, canned, unprepared is approximately 2% of daily carbohydrate needs, 43% of protein needs and 19% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||5.8 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||12.1 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||3.5 g|
|Calcium, Ca||17 mg|
|Iron, Fe||2.5 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||142 mg|
|Potassium, K||116 mg|
|Sodium, Na||426 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||2.3 mg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||0 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||3.1 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B-12||13.1 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||0 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||0 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||1.6 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3.1 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||7.4 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Legumes and Legume Products are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.