You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Turnover, filled with egg, meat and cheese, frozen for different amounts (piece turnover 1 serving) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
Turnover, filled with egg, meat and cheese, frozen contains 228 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 11% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of Turnover, filled with egg, meat and cheese, frozen contains 20.67 grams of carbohydrate, 7.87 grams of protein and 12.6 grams of fat. It consist of 50% carbohydrate, 19% protein and 31% fat. 36% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 14% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of Turnover, filled with egg, meat and cheese, frozen is approximately 7% of daily carbohydrate needs, 16% of protein needs and 19% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||20.67 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||12.6 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.8 g|
|Calcium, Ca||79 mg|
|Iron, Fe||2.13 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||111 mg|
|Potassium, K||177 mg|
|Sodium, Na||378 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||0.99 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.064 mg|
|Selenium, Se||14 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||0 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.084 mg|
|Folate, total||46 µg|
|Folic acid||34 µg|
|Folate, food||12 µg|
|Folate, DFE||70 µg|
|Choline, total||28.9 mg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.33 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||157 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||39 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||0 µg|
|Carotene, beta||20 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||0 µg|
|Lutein + Zeaxantin||15 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||0.65 mg|
|Vitamin D (D2 + D3)||0.4 µg|
|Vitamin D||15 IU|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||3.8 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||5.512 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4.298 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2.019 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Meals, Entrees, and Side Dishes are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.