You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of BURGER KING, CROISSAN'WICH with Egg and Cheese for different amounts (item) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
BURGER KING, CROISSAN'WICH with Egg and Cheese contains 283 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 14% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of BURGER KING, CROISSAN'WICH with Egg and Cheese contains 24.79 grams of carbohydrate, 10.35 grams of protein and 15.78 grams of fat. It consist of 49% carbohydrate, 20% protein and 31% fat. 35% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 15% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of BURGER KING, CROISSAN'WICH with Egg and Cheese is approximately 8% of daily carbohydrate needs, 21% of protein needs and 24% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||24.79 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||15.78 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.7 g|
|Calcium, Ca||231 mg|
|Iron, Fe||1.9 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||17 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||249 mg|
|Potassium, K||168 mg|
|Sodium, Na||650 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||1.04 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.074 mg|
|Manganese, Mn||0.227 mg|
|Selenium, Se||22.2 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||0 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.828 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.117 mg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.53 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||1.11 mg|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||9.5 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||4.766 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6.668 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2.93 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Fast Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.