Profile [ Guest ]

Everything you’re looking for is right here!

All content is at your fingertips...

BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese

BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese

You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese for different amounts (item) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.

How many calories are in BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese?

BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese contains 233 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 12% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.

Calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat percentages of BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese

100 grams of BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese contains 18.55 grams of carbohydrate, 10.74 grams of protein and 12.84 grams of fat. It consist of 44% carbohydrate, 25% protein and 30% fat. 32% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 18% are from protein, 50% are from fat.

100 grams of BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese is approximately 6% of daily carbohydrate needs, 21% of protein needs and 20% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.

Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.

Calculate nutritional values of BURGER KING, WHOPPER, no cheese

Fast Foods

233 kcal

100 gram(s)

Amount 100 g
Calorie 233 kcal
Carbohydrate, by difference 18.55 g
Protein 10.74 g
Total lipid (fat) 12.84 g
Water 56.43 g
Fiber, total dietary 1.8 g
Sugar 4.22 g
Calcium, Ca 39 mg
Iron, Fe 4.37 mg
Magnesium, Mg 18 mg
Phosphorus, P 90 mg
Potassium, K 169 mg
Sodium, Na 313 mg
Zinc, Zn 2.83 mg
Copper, Cu 0.013 mg
Manganese, Mn 0.18 mg
Selenium, Se 18.2 µg
Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid 0.2 mg
Thiamin 0.215 mg
Riboflavin 0.175 mg
Niacin 2.873 mg
Pantothenic acid 0.173 mg
Vitamin B-6 0.091 mg
Folate, total 47 µg
Folic acid 33 µg
Folate, food 14 µg
Folate, DFE 70 µg
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 0.15 mg
Vitamin K (phylloquinone) 19.5 µg
Fatty acids, total saturated 4.25 g
Fatty acids, total monounsaturated 4.685 g
Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated 3.389 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Ash 1.43 g
Source USDA

How many calories are in other foods in the food group Fast Foods?

Some of other foods in the food group Fast Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.