You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Cookies, chocolate chip, prepared from recipe, made with margarine for different amounts (cookie, medium, oz, bar) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
Cookies, chocolate chip, prepared from recipe, made with margarine contains 488 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 24% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of Cookies, chocolate chip, prepared from recipe, made with margarine contains 58.4 grams of carbohydrate, 5.7 grams of protein and 28.3 grams of fat. It consist of 63% carbohydrate, 6% protein and 31% fat. 46% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 4% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of Cookies, chocolate chip, prepared from recipe, made with margarine is approximately 19% of daily carbohydrate needs, 11% of protein needs and 44% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||58.4 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||28.3 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||2.8 g|
|Calcium, Ca||39 mg|
|Iron, Fe||2.46 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||55 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||100 mg|
|Potassium, K||224 mg|
|Sodium, Na||361 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||0.93 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.383 mg|
|Manganese, Mn||0.663 mg|
|Selenium, Se||11.1 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||0.3 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.255 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.085 mg|
|Folate, total||33 µg|
|Folic acid||20 µg|
|Folate, food||13 µg|
|Folate, DFE||47 µg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.08 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||683 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||143 µg|
|Carotene, beta||150 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||8.074 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||10.377 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||8.41 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Baked Products are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.