Profile [ Guest ]

Everything you’re looking for is right here!

All content is at your fingertips...


Snacks, plantain chips, salted

You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Snacks, plantain chips, salted for different amounts (oz) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.

How many calories are in Snacks, plantain chips, salted?

Snacks, plantain chips, salted contains 531 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 27% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.

Calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat percentages of Snacks, plantain chips, salted

100 grams of Snacks, plantain chips, salted contains 63.84 grams of carbohydrate, 2.28 grams of protein and 29.59 grams of fat. It consist of 67% carbohydrate, 2% protein and 31% fat. 48% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 2% are from protein, 50% are from fat.

100 grams of Snacks, plantain chips, salted is approximately 21% of daily carbohydrate needs, 5% of protein needs and 46% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.

Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.

Calculate nutritional values of Snacks, plantain chips, salted


531 kcal

100 gram(s)

Amount 100 g
Calorie 531 kcal
Carbohydrate, by difference 63.84 g
Protein 2.28 g
Total lipid (fat) 29.59 g
Water 2.09 g
Fiber, total dietary 3.5 g
Sugar 0.92 g
Calcium, Ca 9 mg
Iron, Fe 0.97 mg
Magnesium, Mg 71 mg
Phosphorus, P 78 mg
Potassium, K 786 mg
Sodium, Na 202 mg
Zinc, Zn 0.37 mg
Copper, Cu 0.198 mg
Manganese, Mn 0.276 mg
Selenium, Se 0.4 µg
Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid 32.1 mg
Thiamin 0.065 mg
Riboflavin 0.04 mg
Niacin 0.802 mg
Pantothenic acid 1.1 mg
Vitamin B-6 0.46 mg
Folate, total 35 µg
Folic acid 0 µg
Folate, food 35 µg
Folate, DFE 35 µg
Choline, total 0 mg
Vitamin B-12 0 µg
Vitamin A, IU 1386 IU
Vitamini A, RAE 69 µg
Retinol 0 µg
Carotene, alpha 441 µg
Carotene, beta 611 µg
Cryptoxanthin, beta 0 µg
Lycopene 36 µg
Lutein + Zeaxantin 16 µg
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 5.04 mg
Vitamin D (D2 + D3) 0 µg
Vitamin D 0 IU
Vitamin K (phylloquinone) 28.6 µg
Fatty acids, total saturated 8.337 g
Fatty acids, total monounsaturated 5.632 g
Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated 11.739 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Ash 2.19 g
Source USDA

How many calories are in other foods in the food group Snacks?

Some of other foods in the food group Snacks are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.