You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of TACO BELL, Original Taco with beef, cheese and lettuce for different amounts (each taco) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
TACO BELL, Original Taco with beef, cheese and lettuce contains 229 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 11% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of TACO BELL, Original Taco with beef, cheese and lettuce contains 19.85 grams of carbohydrate, 8.86 grams of protein and 12.7 grams of fat. It consist of 48% carbohydrate, 21% protein and 31% fat. 35% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 15% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of TACO BELL, Original Taco with beef, cheese and lettuce is approximately 7% of daily carbohydrate needs, 18% of protein needs and 20% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||19.85 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||12.7 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||3.9 g|
|Calcium, Ca||89 mg|
|Iron, Fe||1.19 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||178 mg|
|Potassium, K||209 mg|
|Sodium, Na||397 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||1.75 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.077 mg|
|Manganese, Mn||0.249 mg|
|Selenium, Se||9.2 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.09 mg|
|Folate, total||19 µg|
|Folic acid||2 µg|
|Folate, food||17 µg|
|Folate, DFE||21 µg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.93 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||77 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||4 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||0 µg|
|Carotene, beta||46 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||0 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||15.3 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||4.384 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4.411 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3.042 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Fast Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.