You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of APPLEBEE'S, crunchy onion rings for different amounts (serving) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
APPLEBEE'S, crunchy onion rings contains 356 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 18% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of APPLEBEE'S, crunchy onion rings contains 40.17 grams of carbohydrate, 4.58 grams of protein and 19.61 grams of fat. It consist of 62% carbohydrate, 7% protein and 30% fat. 45% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 5% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of APPLEBEE'S, crunchy onion rings is approximately 13% of daily carbohydrate needs, 9% of protein needs and 30% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||40.17 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||19.61 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||3.1 g|
|Calcium, Ca||22 mg|
|Iron, Fe||0.67 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||17 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||90 mg|
|Potassium, K||135 mg|
|Sodium, Na||833 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||0.43 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.087 mg|
|Manganese, Mn||0.486 mg|
|Selenium, Se||6 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.405 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.077 mg|
|Vitamin A, IU||4 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||0 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||0 µg|
|Carotene, beta||2 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||1 µg|
|Lutein + Zeaxantin||13 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||1.27 mg|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||41.1 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||3.574 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4.408 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||10.255 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Restaurant Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.