Profile [ Guest ]

Everything you’re looking for is right here!

All content is at your fingertips...


Candies, semisweet chocolate

You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Candies, semisweet chocolate for different amounts (serving, oz, cup chips, cup mini chips, cup large chips) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.

How many calories are in Candies, semisweet chocolate?

Candies, semisweet chocolate contains 480 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 24% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.

Calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat percentages of Candies, semisweet chocolate

100 grams of Candies, semisweet chocolate contains 63.9 grams of carbohydrate, 4.2 grams of protein and 30 grams of fat. It consist of 65% carbohydrate, 4% protein and 31% fat. 47% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 3% are from protein, 50% are from fat.

100 grams of Candies, semisweet chocolate is approximately 21% of daily carbohydrate needs, 8% of protein needs and 46% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.

Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.

Calculate nutritional values of Candies, semisweet chocolate


480 kcal

100 gram(s)

Amount 100 g
Calorie 480 kcal
Carbohydrate, by difference 63.9 g
Protein 4.2 g
Total lipid (fat) 30 g
Water 0.7 g
Fiber, total dietary 5.9 g
Sugar 54.5 g
Calcium, Ca 32 mg
Iron, Fe 3.13 mg
Magnesium, Mg 115 mg
Phosphorus, P 132 mg
Potassium, K 365 mg
Sodium, Na 11 mg
Zinc, Zn 1.62 mg
Copper, Cu 0.7 mg
Manganese, Mn 0.8 mg
Selenium, Se 4.2 µg
Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid 0 mg
Thiamin 0.055 mg
Riboflavin 0.09 mg
Niacin 0.427 mg
Pantothenic acid 0.105 mg
Vitamin B-6 0.035 mg
Folate, total 13 µg
Folic acid 0 µg
Folate, food 13 µg
Folate, DFE 13 µg
Choline, total 22 mg
Vitamin B-12 0 µg
Vitamin A, IU 0 IU
Vitamini A, RAE 0 µg
Retinol 0 µg
Carotene, alpha 0 µg
Carotene, beta 0 µg
Cryptoxanthin, beta 0 µg
Lycopene 0 µg
Lutein + Zeaxantin 18 µg
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 0.26 mg
Vitamin D (D2 + D3) 0 µg
Vitamin D 0 IU
Vitamin K (phylloquinone) 5.6 µg
Fatty acids, total saturated 17.75 g
Fatty acids, total monounsaturated 9.966 g
Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated 0.966 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Ash 1.2 g
Source USDA

How many calories are in other foods in the food group Sweets?

Some of other foods in the food group Sweets are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.