You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Cheese, mozzarella, low sodium for different amounts (cubic inch, slice, cup, shredded, cup, diced) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
Cheese, mozzarella, low sodium contains 280 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 14% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of Cheese, mozzarella, low sodium contains 3.1 grams of carbohydrate, 27.5 grams of protein and 17.1 grams of fat. It consist of 6% carbohydrate, 58% protein and 36% fat. 4% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 40% are from protein, 56% are from fat.
100 grams of Cheese, mozzarella, low sodium is approximately 1% of daily carbohydrate needs, 55% of protein needs and 26% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||3.1 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||17.1 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0 g|
|Calcium, Ca||731 mg|
|Iron, Fe||0.25 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||524 mg|
|Potassium, K||95 mg|
|Sodium, Na||16 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||3.13 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.027 mg|
|Selenium, Se||15.7 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||0 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.08 mg|
|Folate, total||9 µg|
|Folic acid||0 µg|
|Folate, food||9 µg|
|Folate, DFE||9 µg|
|Choline, total||18.4 mg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.92 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||517 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||137 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||0 µg|
|Carotene, beta||44 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||0 µg|
|Lutein + Zeaxantin||0 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||0.15 mg|
|Vitamin D (D2 + D3)||0.3 µg|
|Vitamin D||13 IU|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||1.8 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||10.867 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4.844 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0.509 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Dairy and Egg Products are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.