Profile [ Guest ]

Everything you’re looking for is right here!

All content is at your fingertips...


Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat

You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat for different amounts (tbsp, package) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.

How many calories are in Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat?

Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat contains 433 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 22% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.

Calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat percentages of Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat

100 grams of Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat contains 52.7 grams of carbohydrate, 1.5 grams of protein and 24 grams of fat. It consist of 67% carbohydrate, 2% protein and 31% fat. 49% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 1% are from protein, 50% are from fat.

100 grams of Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat is approximately 18% of daily carbohydrate needs, 3% of protein needs and 37% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.

Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.

Calculate nutritional values of Frostings, coconut-nut, ready-to-eat


433 kcal

100 gram(s)

Amount 100 g
Calorie 433 kcal
Carbohydrate, by difference 52.7 g
Protein 1.5 g
Total lipid (fat) 24 g
Water 21 g
Fiber, total dietary 2.5 g
Sugar 40 g
Calcium, Ca 13 mg
Iron, Fe 0.54 mg
Magnesium, Mg 19 mg
Phosphorus, P 63 mg
Potassium, K 186 mg
Sodium, Na 160 mg
Zinc, Zn 0.41 mg
Copper, Cu 0.125 mg
Manganese, Mn 0.673 mg
Selenium, Se 2.5 µg
Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid 0.2 mg
Thiamin 0.035 mg
Riboflavin 0.019 mg
Niacin 0.212 mg
Pantothenic acid 0.155 mg
Vitamin B-6 0.047 mg
Folate, total 2 µg
Folic acid 0 µg
Folate, food 2 µg
Folate, DFE 2 µg
Choline, total 7.2 mg
Vitamin B-12 0 µg
Vitamin A, IU 4 IU
Vitamini A, RAE 0 µg
Retinol 0 µg
Carotene, alpha 0 µg
Carotene, beta 2 µg
Cryptoxanthin, beta 1 µg
Lycopene 0 µg
Lutein + Zeaxantin 1 µg
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 1.09 mg
Vitamin D (D2 + D3) 0 µg
Vitamin D 0 IU
Vitamin K (phylloquinone) 3.9 µg
Fatty acids, total saturated 8.631 g
Fatty acids, total monounsaturated 10.786 g
Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated 3.264 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Ash 0.8 g
Source USDA

How many calories are in other foods in the food group Sweets?

Some of other foods in the food group Sweets are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.