You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of McDONALD'S, Bacon Ranch Salad without chicken for different amounts (item 7.8 oz) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
McDONALD'S, Bacon Ranch Salad without chicken contains 61 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 3% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of McDONALD'S, Bacon Ranch Salad without chicken contains 4.2 grams of carbohydrate, 4.14 grams of protein and 3.64 grams of fat. It consist of 35% carbohydrate, 35% protein and 30% fat. 25% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 25% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of McDONALD'S, Bacon Ranch Salad without chicken is approximately 1% of daily carbohydrate needs, 8% of protein needs and 6% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||4.2 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||3.64 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||1.5 g|
|Calcium, Ca||63 mg|
|Iron, Fe||0.67 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||45 mg|
|Potassium, K||201 mg|
|Sodium, Na||132 mg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||13.5 mg|
|Folate, total||53 µg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.1 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||2891 IU|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||1.507 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1.057 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0.327 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Fast Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.