Profile [ Guest ]

Everything you’re looking for is right here!

All content is at your fingertips...



You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of McDONALD'S, Sausage McGRIDDLES for different amounts (item) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.

How many calories are in McDONALD'S, Sausage McGRIDDLES?

McDONALD'S, Sausage McGRIDDLES contains 312 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 16% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.

Calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat percentages of McDONALD'S, Sausage McGRIDDLES

100 grams of McDONALD'S, Sausage McGRIDDLES contains 31.25 grams of carbohydrate, 8.41 grams of protein and 17.76 grams of fat. It consist of 54% carbohydrate, 15% protein and 31% fat. 39% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 11% are from protein, 50% are from fat.

100 grams of McDONALD'S, Sausage McGRIDDLES is approximately 10% of daily carbohydrate needs, 17% of protein needs and 27% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.

Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.

Calculate nutritional values of McDONALD'S, Sausage McGRIDDLES

Fast Foods

312 kcal

100 gram(s)

Amount 100 g
Calorie 312 kcal
Carbohydrate, by difference 31.25 g
Protein 8.41 g
Total lipid (fat) 17.76 g
Water 40.11 g
Fiber, total dietary 1 g
Sugar 11.23 g
Calcium, Ca 63 mg
Iron, Fe 1.42 mg
Magnesium, Mg 14 mg
Phosphorus, P 316 mg
Potassium, K 145 mg
Sodium, Na 737 mg
Zinc, Zn 0.76 mg
Copper, Cu 0.079 mg
Manganese, Mn 0.198 mg
Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid 0 mg
Thiamin 0.209 mg
Riboflavin 0.156 mg
Niacin 3.082 mg
Pantothenic acid 0.384 mg
Vitamin B-6 0.108 mg
Folate, total 37 µg
Vitamin B-12 0.27 µg
Vitamin A, IU 0 IU
Fatty acids, total saturated 5.435 g
Fatty acids, total monounsaturated 7.532 g
Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated 2.591 g
Cholesterol 24 mg
Ash 2.47 g
Source USDA

How many calories are in other foods in the food group Fast Foods?

Some of other foods in the food group Fast Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.