You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Restaurant, Mexican, cheese tamales for different amounts (tamale, serving serving size varied from 1 to 3 tamales) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
Restaurant, Mexican, cheese tamales contains 216 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 11% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of Restaurant, Mexican, cheese tamales contains 17.97 grams of carbohydrate, 8.99 grams of protein and 11.99 grams of fat. It consist of 46% carbohydrate, 23% protein and 31% fat. 33% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 17% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of Restaurant, Mexican, cheese tamales is approximately 6% of daily carbohydrate needs, 18% of protein needs and 18% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||17.97 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||11.99 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||2.2 g|
|Calcium, Ca||111 mg|
|Iron, Fe||0.87 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||161 mg|
|Potassium, K||176 mg|
|Sodium, Na||503 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||1.31 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.06 mg|
|Manganese, Mn||0.156 mg|
|Selenium, Se||12.1 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.443 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.136 mg|
|Folate, total||12 µg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.29 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||731 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||124 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||13 µg|
|Carotene, beta||189 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||68 µg|
|Lutein + Zeaxantin||102 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||1.74 mg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||3.983 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3.822 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2.967 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Restaurant Foods are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.