Profile [ Guest ]

Everything you’re looking for is right here!

All content is at your fingertips...

Sausages and Luncheon Meats

Salami, cooked, turkey

You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Salami, cooked, turkey for different amounts (serving) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.

How many calories are in Salami, cooked, turkey?

Salami, cooked, turkey contains 172 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 9% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.

Calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat percentages of Salami, cooked, turkey

100 grams of Salami, cooked, turkey contains 1.55 grams of carbohydrate, 19.2 grams of protein and 9.21 grams of fat. It consist of 5% carbohydrate, 64% protein and 31% fat. 4% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 46% are from protein, 50% are from fat.

100 grams of Salami, cooked, turkey is approximately 1% of daily carbohydrate needs, 38% of protein needs and 14% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.

Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.

Calculate nutritional values of Salami, cooked, turkey

Sausages and Luncheon Meats

172 kcal

100 gram(s)

Amount 100 g
Calorie 172 kcal
Carbohydrate, by difference 1.55 g
Protein 19.2 g
Total lipid (fat) 9.21 g
Water 68.8 g
Fiber, total dietary 0.1 g
Sugar 1.12 g
Calcium, Ca 40 mg
Iron, Fe 1.25 mg
Magnesium, Mg 22 mg
Phosphorus, P 266 mg
Potassium, K 216 mg
Sodium, Na 1107 mg
Zinc, Zn 2.32 mg
Copper, Cu 0.19 mg
Manganese, Mn 0.02 mg
Selenium, Se 26.4 µg
Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid 0 mg
Thiamin 0.426 mg
Riboflavin 0.303 mg
Niacin 3.979 mg
Pantothenic acid 1.074 mg
Vitamin B-6 0.427 mg
Folate, total 10 µg
Folic acid 0 µg
Folate, food 10 µg
Folate, DFE 10 µg
Choline, total 53.1 mg
Vitamin B-12 0.99 µg
Vitamin A, IU 6 IU
Vitamini A, RAE 2 µg
Retinol 2 µg
Carotene, alpha 0 µg
Carotene, beta 0 µg
Cryptoxanthin, beta 0 µg
Lycopene 0 µg
Lutein + Zeaxantin 0 µg
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 0.24 mg
Vitamin D (D2 + D3) 0.6 µg
Vitamin D 24 IU
Vitamin K (phylloquinone) 1.3 µg
Fatty acids, total saturated 2.783 g
Fatty acids, total monounsaturated 3.172 g
Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated 2.466 g
Cholesterol 76 mg
Ash 1.68 g
Source USDA

How many calories are in other foods in the food group Sausages and Luncheon Meats?

Some of other foods in the food group Sausages and Luncheon Meats are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.