You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Sausage, turkey, hot, smoked for different amounts (oz) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
Sausage, turkey, hot, smoked contains 158 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 8% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of Sausage, turkey, hot, smoked contains 4.65 grams of carbohydrate, 15.05 grams of protein and 8.75 grams of fat. It consist of 16% carbohydrate, 53% protein and 31% fat. 12% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 38% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of Sausage, turkey, hot, smoked is approximately 2% of daily carbohydrate needs, 30% of protein needs and 13% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||4.65 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||8.75 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.3 g|
|Calcium, Ca||21 mg|
|Iron, Fe||9.6 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||185 mg|
|Potassium, K||197 mg|
|Sodium, Na||916 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||2.13 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.111 mg|
|Selenium, Se||22.2 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||30.4 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.381 mg|
|Folate, total||8 µg|
|Folic acid||0 µg|
|Folate, food||8 µg|
|Folate, DFE||8 µg|
|Choline, total||41.1 mg|
|Vitamin B-12||0.43 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||144 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||43 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||0 µg|
|Carotene, beta||0 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||0 µg|
|Lutein + Zeaxantin||0 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||0.09 mg|
|Vitamin D (D2 + D3)||0.2 µg|
|Vitamin D||8 IU|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||0.8 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||3.401 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2.38 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1.572 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Sausages and Luncheon Meats are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.