You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of Candies, dark chocolate coated coffee beans for different amounts (serving 28 pieces) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
Candies, dark chocolate coated coffee beans contains 540 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 27% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of Candies, dark chocolate coated coffee beans contains 59.95 grams of carbohydrate, 7.5 grams of protein and 30 grams of fat. It consist of 62% carbohydrate, 8% protein and 31% fat. 44% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 6% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of Candies, dark chocolate coated coffee beans is approximately 20% of daily carbohydrate needs, 15% of protein needs and 46% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||59.95 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||30 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||7.5 g|
|Calcium, Ca||100 mg|
|Iron, Fe||2.7 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||107 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||135 mg|
|Potassium, K||342 mg|
|Sodium, Na||25 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||1.32 mg|
|Copper, Cu||0.563 mg|
|Manganese, Mn||0.558 mg|
|Selenium, Se||2.8 µg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||0 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.108 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.038 mg|
|Folate, total||3 µg|
|Folic acid||0 µg|
|Folate, food||3 µg|
|Folate, DFE||3 µg|
|Vitamin B-12||0 µg|
|Vitamin A, IU||0 IU|
|Vitamini A, RAE||0 µg|
|Carotene, alpha||0 µg|
|Carotene, beta||0 µg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||0 µg|
|Lutein + Zeaxantin||16 µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||0.23 mg|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||5.9 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||15 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Sweets are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.