You can easily calculate the calorie and nutritional values of KEEBLER, CHIPS DELUXE, Coconut Cookies for different amounts (cookies) by clicking on the CALCULATE button. You can analyze your nutrition history by adding food into your nutrition diary.
KEEBLER, CHIPS DELUXE, Coconut Cookies contains 530 calories per 100 grams. This value corresponds to about 27% of the daily energy expenditure of an adult burning about 2000 calories a day.
100 grams of KEEBLER, CHIPS DELUXE, Coconut Cookies contains 61.5 grams of carbohydrate, 5.7 grams of protein and 29.3 grams of fat. It consist of 64% carbohydrate, 6% protein and 30% fat. 46% of total calories of the food are from carbohydrate, 4% are from protein, 50% are from fat.
100 grams of KEEBLER, CHIPS DELUXE, Coconut Cookies is approximately 21% of daily carbohydrate needs, 11% of protein needs and 45% of fat needs of an adult consuming about 2000 calories of energy a day.
Recommended percentages are 50-55% carbohydrate, 15-20% protein and 20-30% fat. Total nutrition content should be close to these percentages for healthy eating.
|Carbohydrate, by difference||61.5 g|
|Total lipid (fat)||29.3 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||3.7 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.5 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||28 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||75 mg|
|Potassium, K||147 mg|
|Sodium, Na||293 mg|
|Zinc, Zn||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.04 mg|
|Folate, total||56 µg|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||14.1 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5.5 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||7.7 g|
Some of other foods in the food group Baked Products are listed below. You can learn how many calories are contained in food by clicking on the relevant food and reach other nutritional values, especially carbohydrate, protein and fat.